Topic: Background music

I have been using SimpleViewer for a while, great program! Thanks!
I'm considering to get the Pro version if I can make a background music with it while people watch the slides show. Is it possible without entering too much in the Flash programming?

Re: Background music

Music is not a predefined option for SV-PRO, which means you would need to add the Actionscript code to load and play the music. There are plenty of tutorials on how to do this on the web, but it does require some Flash and Actionscripting experience.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Sorry to repost.. :oops:  I keep finding better threads for my questions:

I want to add music to my simpleviewer pro gallery. I've figured out how to get a play and a pause button to work (pulling an external mp3), but I can't figure out how to get it to autoplay. Please be my hero and share this simple bit of code with me!!!

Loading music has been added in SimpleViewer-Pro v1.9. Pro users can use their original download link to get the latest files. Use the 'soundPath' AS option.

Felix Turner

Is there a way to include a volume control or on/off for the music?

Hi, volume controls are not supported by default. You can add this by editing the source code. Check the docs, section 2.4: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simp … ation.html

Felix Turner