Topic: Simple Viewer Pro - Title/Caption

Hi to everyone, it's my first approach with Simple viewer and I've two little problems :
1) where is possible to change the title of the gallery ?
2) where is possible to change the multiline caption in a longer single line  one?
Take into account that I've tried a lot of change possibilities in the FLa file without result

many thx in advantage

Re: Simple Viewer Pro - Title/Caption

1) where is possible to change the title of the gallery ?

You can change this in each gallery's XML file.   "title = New Title".

2) where is possible to change the multiline caption in a longer single line  one?

Sorry, not sure of your question.   But probably in the same place - the XML file :?

Hi Gnaws my answer is the same for the other message
I'll give you a feedback
Thx

Hi Gnaws as I said here I am to give the feed back so it doesn't work
in the XLM file I find :
public var  title:String = ""
and there is no way to modify it even because I need to capture the gallery file name. Furthermore I've tried to modify the gallery1.xml file with no success, have you other hints to help me?

many thx

Hi Gnaws, I've forgotten to say that if you go to see the example supplied with SimpleViewer Pro in the multiple gallery yoy'll see that changing from the first gallery to the second one title chnga from Gallery1 to Gallery2

hoping to hear from you soon
many many thx

You're looking in the wrong file.    Each gallery has its own XML file.   That's the one you want to modify.

Maybe this will help.

[img]http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/1991/xmlcm3.gif[/img]

Thank you very much, you're totally right the fact was that I've used MS Word to open the file and it was impossible to see the header. Now opening it with Dreamweaver everything is OK

Thanks again