Topic: Help! with customizing SimpleViewer SWF file.

i'm making changes to the source files and keep getting the following error. it claims that the Stagemanager.as file has an error. i followed the info in the post titled "problems editing .as file"
-

**Error** /Users/rglass/Desktop/simpleviewer_pro/source/com/airtightinteractive/apps/viewers/simpleViewer/StageManager.as: Line 297: Attribute used outside class.
public function setCaptionPosition(x,y){

Total ActionScript Errors: 1 Reported Errors: 1

what does this mean? i followed the source code provided in this discussion, but it doesn't seem to be working. tried putting the edited coded on different lines - to no avail. :-(

PLEASE help!

thanks!

Re: Help! with customizing SimpleViewer SWF file.

Still very confused....not understanding what's going on.

I followed the instructions in the "problems editing .as file post and I'm still getting error messages. Now I'm getting the following message:

**Warning** /Users/rglass/Desktop/simpleviewer_pro/source/com/airtightinteractive/apps/viewers/simpleViewer/ImageArea.as: Line 114: There is no class or package with the name 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.Image' found in package 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer'.
                 mImages[i] = new Image(mImageHolder_mc, i, mXMLManager.imagePath + mXMLManager.imageFileNames[i],this);

Here's what I've done using the gallery.xml

But I would like to have the caption underneath each image, and to be centered or justified to the left corner of each image.

And lastly, how do you move the position of the actual gallery? It's a little low. I have inserted a logo in the top left position and there is a lot of space between the logo and the gallery. How do I reduce this space?

Please help and let me know what I'm doing wrong and help me to figure this out.

Much appreciated.