Topic: Dynamic caption position for various size images

Hi, me again....

I'm getting really frustrated by not being able to figure this out.

I was able to get the caption to appear under the large image, however, it needs to be dynamically placed to match whatever size the image being loaded is. Right now, the caption is appearing in the same place for all images, despite the size. So the caption is off for some of the images.

What I need to figure out (I think) is how or what I need to add to "comment out" the info in the Image.as file.

In the thread titled "problems editing .as file and caption following image"  - it says:

In Image.as file, add this line at the bottom of resizeImage() (line 204):
Code:
mStageManager.setCaptionPosition(imgX - fw, imgY + imgH + fw);

Firstly, line 204 in the Image.as file, I don't see resizeImage() to add the above code. And secondly, do I need to add attributes to the following code?

Please help, I'm getting really desperate...

Much appreciated. (I tried posting my site for you to see what I'm doing, but the system claims I haven't posted enough legitimate messages).

Re: Dynamic caption position for various size images

Hello....can anyone help me here???? I'm completely stuck and am not finding the answers to fix this small, but important detail. Please, someone let me know what I need to do.

Does anyone know how to remove caption that comes with the free version? If it is not possible I can purchase the complete software in order to remove caption please help.

Does anyone know how to remove caption that comes with the free version? If it is not possible I can purchase the complete software in order to remove caption please help.

zstudio,

If you're reffering to that "download simpleviewer" image,then yes,you need to buy the program.Then you can edit it out.The source you get when you get the paid program has that one edited out already as well if you don't know how to do it yourself.

I hope this will help you.