Topic: web page galleries

how can i use this for seperate website galleries on 1 website ...

Re: web page galleries

ok ill give 20 bucks to a paypal account to the person who helps me get this done ,,,, anyone ????

You mean like put up hyperlinks to more then one SV gallery on one site? Well, just upload several of them to your site main folder on your FTP server in their own folders instead of just chucking their files straight into your main site folder (which it won't let you do anyways) and then just link to each of them separately via your site.

Perhaps this wasn't what you asked though. I have several (5) of them on my site now.

i cant get more than 1 to work on my site ??

Well how exactly are you going about adding them?

i make the gallery in PS...then put it to my sever by FETCH ,,,then in dreamveaver i put the page i need the gallery to appear in the PS script file that i put on the sever....then i add flash ,,,direct it to the swf file ...it worked for 1 but not the others..

you have to purchase simpleviewer pro. free simpleviewer only allows one gallery on a site

You do not need to purchase Pro. You can have as many galleries as you want. You need to build an index or menu to address each gallery. There are instructions in the FAQ.

Basically you have to have the following:

your_gallery_folder_01
.........images
.........thumbs
.........gallery.xml
.........index.html
.........swfobject.js
.........viewer.swf

your_gallery_folder_02
.........images
.........thumbs
.........gallery.xml
.........index.html
.........swfobject.js
.........viewer.swf

your_gallery_folder_03
.........images
.........thumbs
.........gallery.xml
.........index.html
.........swfobject.js
.........viewer.swf

then use standard header or footer or other indexing method to address the separate index.html files as per the FAQ.

I currently have 5 galleries on my site and use standard html and php to address them.

Regards
Phil
http://www.phillipnorman.com