Topic: How to Add a Logo that resizes with gallery

Hi
I've just purchased Simpleviewer Pro - but for the life of me can't work out how to add a logo that resizes with the gallery.
I tried adding it to the .fla under the main label section but this creates chaos when the window is resized - any help much appreciated. I'm guessing that it needs to be called? in the swfobject.js but I need some help (please) to work that out
Cheers

Re: How to Add a Logo that resizes with gallery

The easiest way to add a logo to your gallery is to load your logo as a background image. To do this, use the backgroundImagePath option in the XML options.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Ohhh thank YOU - that works hurrah!

BUT... can I stop the window resizing the background image - my logo gets stretched and pixelated I've tried dropping it on a transparent background - doesn't seem to like png?

To get round this I've
added the logo + a background colour to make a jpg with a screen size 1024 x 768 will this not mean it will take ages to load?

Please help - I'm nearly there

Also - How do I keep my logo to stay relative to the other elements
I.E Aligned to the image thumb nails - the images keep their spatial relationship and proportions and I want the logo to do this too - Is this possible?

cheers

How do I keep my logo to stay relative to the other elements

To do this, you will need to modify the source code to load in your image, then move it on the StageManager.doLayout() function.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

wooah h ha - that may well be beyond me

:oops:

I'll look into it -  Thanks ~