Topic: frame borders and navigation issues

Hi

Firstly I'd just like to say I love Tiltviewer - I've been looking for an unusual way of displaying my images and this is it!

I do have a couple of issues I'd like to raise: -

1. If I create a 4x4 grid of images, and have say 20 images in my XML - I understand that by using the "reload" arrow it will then display the remaining 4 images - but I have no way of getting back, other than to reload the page using F5, etc. Can we have the option to replace the "reload" arrow with simple back and forward arrows as in the great Simpleviewer please ? I do find this a little annoying and would greatly appreciate any improvements smile

2. I've found what looks like a bug - If I uncomment the "frameBorder" config option in the HTML - and then reload (not changing the value) - the images load some what scrambled. if I leave it commented out then it loads fine with white borders.

This is by no means a huge problem for me - but I'd like to experiment with the frame border colors.

Oh yes and please can we have an option to change the border thickness ?? smile

Re: frame borders and navigation issues

Can we have the option to replace the "reload" arrow with simple back and forward arrows

This is coming in the next version. No ETA on this.

If I uncomment the "frameBorder" config option in the HTML - and then reload (not changing the value) - the images load some what scrambled.

There is no 'frameBorder' option. If you mean 'frameColor', I've tested it here without issue. Can you replicate the issue?

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: frame borders and navigation issues

The 'frameWidth' option is now supported in TiltViewer-Pro v1.3: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/proj … s.html#pro

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.