Topic: extra links for each image

is there any way we can add external links to the back side of each photo? for instance a link to order a reprint?

Re: extra links for each image

I agree.  I'd love to have a link that allows the person to order prints...etc. from the back of the picture.

You can add a custom link via the link button on the flipside. If you mean multiple links per image then no that is not supported.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

how does this work with a flickr gallery

i would like to add a link on the back of each picture to different parts of my website

can you explain how to do this?

Hi,

flickr tiltviewer galleries do not support custom links, you need to use an XML gallery: http://www.simpleviewer.net/tiltviewer/ … truct.html

Felix Turner

i did as you said and used XML gallery

now I notice that my links to www adresses do not seem to work when is test locally
to html pages within my own site it does work

i am trying to put an example of my link on the forum but somehow it is not allowed even when i replace all dots by spaces

I hope you can help me based on the description of the problem

I notice that my links to www adresses do not seem to work when is test locally to html pages within my own site it does work

This is due to a security restriction in the Flash player. Please test your links from a web server.

Felix Turner

ok solved it by changing security settings of flash player

can someone also explain if it is possible to open the link into a new window instead of the active window.

sorry
found it my self

link target  _blank