Topic: Can I load Tiltviewer as a swf into my flash site?

Hi Felix,

I'm having a great time with TiltViewer. Tks heaps.
The only issue now is that I'd like it to load into my flash site otherwise it would be a bit odd to jump into a new html window.
Let me know if it's possible.
I've tried loading TiltViewer.swf into _level1 in my fla file but it didn't work.
Any ideas how to do this. There's an explanation how to embed into a HTML site but not a flash site.

I'd appreciate your reply.
keep up the good work.
danirob

Re: Can I load Tiltviewer as a swf into my flash site?

I was going to ask the same thing.
Any reply?

Yeah, i can't seem to get it to load into my parent swf. But i'm not sure how i'd get it to reference the xml if i could. Any ideas? PLEASE?

I bought TiltViewer-Pro with the intention of integrating it with my site however I can't find a way to sub load it into my site. Being unable to do this would make my purchase useless.

"TiltViewer-Pro is a customizable version of TiltViewer that you can use on your own website. Purchase includes all the web files you need to publish TiltViewer on your site."

I disagree with this above clause if I'm unable to sub load into my site. Please any help would be appreciated as my deadline is running close.

Regards,
Nicholas

Currently, TiltViewer does not support being loaded into a parent SWF. This may be included in the next version.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I Felix, I was going to ask the same thing.
"...This may be included in the next version." when? I have Purchase yoyur product only for this use!!!! thanks

Hi,

loading TiltViewer-Pro into another Flash movie is now supported in version 1.3. Please check the 'flash_embed' example in the Pro download for details.

All current customers are notified via email when there is an update. All 1.x updates are provided free of charge.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.