Topic: some questions before we purchase

Hello, first of all I must say that they the TiltViewer-Pro seem awesome. Yet, before our team going to buy this great module we must understand few things.
1.    Is there any possibility to move back and forward inside the image gallery? If not now, when do you think that it will be possible.
2.    incase we will have, lets say 100X100 pictures on the gallery, will we be able to scroll the screen and see them all? (if we can, will we have a scroll bar on the browser?)
thanks and cheers,
Dave.

Re: some questions before we purchase

Hi,

1. Is there any possibility to move back and forward inside the image gallery?

This may go in a future update but there is no ETA at this time.

2. incase we will have, lets say 100X100 pictures on the gallery, will we be able to scroll the screen and see them all?

Scrolling is not supported. 100x100 images displayed at once will cause the browser to use a load of memory and slow down. Performance varies by machine, but something like 10x10 is probably a realistic maximum. If you have lots of images the user can use the reload button to step thru them.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: some questions before we purchase

Hello!
I'm very interested into your 3D gallery.
Before I purchase I would like to ask you if it is possible to implement your gallery into my webpage... it means to have only 3D images and whole engine there without background.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Michal