Topic: Full Screen Mode

Felix,

Currently, a user needs to right-click and select "Go Full Screen" to have the gallery go into full-screen mode.  Is there anything I can put into my JavaScript  that will automatically place the gallery into full screen mode when the user launches  the gallery?

If you look at my site, you'll see that I launch a gallery for each image at the bottom of the screen.

www[dot]lindenstreet[dot]com

Thanks!

Rich

Re: Full Screen Mode

Is there anything I can put into my JavaScript that will automatically place the gallery into full screen mode when the user launches the gallery?

No. Full screen mode always requires a user click. This is built into the flash player.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I would like to enable this on my site as well.  I swear I've been to a flash based site that opened automatically in full screen mode.  Hasn't this restriction changed for the new flash player?  If so, is there a way we can do this with your gallery viewers?

Here's an example: symphonyaudioimport dot com.

To be honest, I HATE sites that take over my screen by a simple click.  Reminds me of early SPAM sites that would resize your window and pop up 10 other windows (before popup blockers became the norm).

Brian