Topic: How do I send xmlDataPath to viewer.swf using loadMovieNum ?

Ok hi there guys, firstly i apologise for the long winded question, i hope someone maybe able to help, basically how do i pass viewer.swf the xmlDataPath variable when using loadMovieNum for the long winded scenario here it is ......

I've written a flash site using simpleviewer to display multiple galleries of pictures and another component called flowlist from afcomponents to display multiple slideshows on the site..

I use the loadMovie() and unloadMovie() functions to load both components into their relevent movieclips and pages on the site...

Now the problem is that if i have been to the gallery pages and viewed my simpleviewer galleries then try and view the slideshow's on another page the slideshows do not appear, and vise versa if i have looked at the slideshow's then attempt to view the simpleviewer galleries they do not appear...

The problem seems to be loading the different swf's into levels in the flash movie they seem to cancel eachother out, i have tested using loadMovieNum instead and stipulating the level the swf's are loaded into and this seems to work... BUT ...

As i am using multiple galleries i need to pass the simpleviewer variables such as the xmlDataPath value, now using loadMovie this works with _root.xmlDataPath but how do i pass variables to the object when using loadMovieNum ? .....

I hope this was not too long winded and confusing !!

Thanks