Topic: Viewer.swf is not reading all attributes of the XML file??

I have both the Free and Pro version of Simpleviewer.  The free version reads all attributes of the XML file, however, when I publish my updated .swf file from Flash to the same folder to overide the existing .swf file, the XML file does not pass the frameColor, textColor or padding attribute.  I can change any other attribute in the xml file and have them impact the .swf movie except the text and frame color and padding.  The thumbnail colors are yellow and the framecolor of the image stays grey.

Any suggestions or changes that I need to make in the fla or actionscript files?  All files were untouched and did not work when I first purchased the product.

Thanks
-Matt

Re: Viewer.swf is not reading all attributes of the XML file??

when I publish my updated .swf file from Flash to the same folder to overide the existing .swf file, the XML file does not pass the frameColor, textColor or padding attribute.

Hi,

those 3 attributes are read from the XML doc in SV-Pro with no problem. To verify this, try using the 'viewer.swf' that comes in the SV-Pro download.

Possibly you have set these 3 attributes in the AS Options. If set, the AS options will always override the XML options.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.