Topic: Republishing SimpleViewer

I have created my gallery automatically with the Photoshop script and am happy for the most part, but have one issue/question that I can't seem to figure out.

I wanted to do something similar to the post on Changing Caption Position by enricoballa, but for some reason every time I modified the code in StageManager.as and republished the file all of my xml options were modified. I pulled the new viewer.swf file into my existing gallery and opened the html page up from there, but everything was formatted incorrectly....

So, my main question is how do I edit the code in the StageManager.as file and stay consistent with all of the modifications that I set in the Photoshop script? Do I need to replace the gallery.xml in the web folder when generating  the new swf file or is there some way to pull the files that the script used?

Thanks.

Re: Republishing SimpleViewer

Hi,

your newly published SWF will still read in the XML options the same as before. The only time this is not the case is if you set the ActionScript options. ActionScript options will always override XML options. To clear your AS options, set their values to null.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.