Topic: next|previous|first nav

Is it possible to change the circular arrow to 2 arrows indicating backwards and forward? The current one more looks like "reload" to me!

thanks

Re: next|previous|first nav

Yes it is a reload button. This makes sense when you are browsing through a large number of images.

I am considering adding next/back buttons to the next version of TiltViewer which may make more sense for a smaller number of images.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

hi felix,

i think tiltviewer-pro is fantastic, great job. I definetly agree with bastillekid though, i think  previous and next btns in place of the reload  would be an excellent addition as they are more-or-less standard controls on any good image viewing app.

cheers

This makes sense when you are browsing through a large number of images.

I hope it will be an option in the configuration. (To be able to choose between the "reload" button and the "next/previous" buttons.)

I like the simplicity in TiltViewer Pro!

A transparent version would be nice though. So I have the possibility to set the background in HTML

Next/Back navigation is now supported in TiltViewer v1.3. Check the 'useReloadButton' option here: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/proj … tions.html

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.