Topic: Existing Webpage

I am working on an existing web page, created the image gallery, added the html code but when I view what I did, the page that I want the image gallery to appear shows "SimpleViewer requires Macromedia Flash. Get Macromedia Flash. If you have Flash installed, click to view gallery".  Then when you click on "view the gallery", it takes you to another page.  This is not what I want.  I want the image gallery to open on the same initial page.  I tried following the instructions given, but it's not working.  Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Existing Webpage

Did you upload the 'swfobject.js' file?

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Yes.  The entire file that was created is in the same folder that has the html (root) folder.

Does it work if you run it locally off your c: drive?

Regards
Phil
http://www.phillipnorman.com

It's actually still on the hard drive.  Have not uploaded it yet.  I think that I followed the instructions in the troubleshooting to a "t" - yet I think that the problem is either the code is placed incorrectly or the folder placement.

hi, hope this helps if you haven't sorted it out yet. i had the same problem and had to download new versions of flash and simple viewer. mine is up and running now, although the site is still under development and i'm tweaking the slide show a bit. having trouble getting it where i want it on the page... anyway, if it would help i'd gladly share one of my gallery folders so you could compare to find the issue.

good luck!

julie