Topic: Unable to get xml gallery to work

Felix-
I purchased Tiltviewer-Pro and it's very nice.  I'm in the process of deploying it on my server and want to use the XML gallery.  I uploaded your sample to the server just to make sure it works and it does not appear to work at all.   I'm using IIS 5 and IE 7 as the browser.  When I switch it to use the HTML or flickr examples, it works fine.  I assume this means the swf is fine, but not working when xml gallery is used.  What do I need to do?  Your sample was posted unmodified.  Please response as soon as possible since im trying to post this for Christmas for someone.

Thanks!

Re: Unable to get xml gallery to work

I tried to use absolute paths just to see if that would help, but it did not work either.

It appears I need to close the browser and restart so that it would flush the cache.

Hi,

if you modify a file that is hosted on a web server, there is a chance that your browser may be showing you a cached version of the file. In order to see the latest version, you always need to clear your cache.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hey guys,
I tried all the above and all I'm getting is a black screen as well.  What should i try next?  stevelyonsphotography . com /Tiltviewer /xml_gallery /index.html

Hi,

this line is wrong in your HTML doc:

fo.addVariable('http://stevelyonsphography.com/Tiltviewer/xml_gallery', 'gallery.xml');

it should be:

fo.addVariable('xmlURL', 'gallery.xml');
Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.