Topic: trouble loading flv

i have a number or swfs on a viewer which reference flv files stored in the same directory. im sure all of the image paths are correct because i loaded them into an HTML page independent of SV for a test and they work fine. however when placed in SV i get a large, flashing FLV icon.

ive read posts from successful flv swfs in SV so WFT?

ryan

Re: trouble loading flv

SimpleViewer does not support loading FLVs, only JPGs and SWFs.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: trouble loading flv

the files i am loading are swf's, and this person did'n't seem to have a problem because of the attached flvs.

louisa

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:42 pm    Post subject: 2nd time select - external swf opens on last frame viewed??   
Hi
Just testing loading a swf with .flv attached. Works a treat! but as I read in a few other posts the swf and attached flv plays automatically in background as it is loading with the thumbs. I sorted this by putting the code for the flv on the second frame of the holding fla. with a button on the first frame that says 'load video'. On pressing this the swf moves to the second frame and plays the flv.

However when i click back through the thumbs then re select the thumb load the swf the swf loads on the last frame it was stopped on?

are there any suggestions so the swf always loads [edit] the 1st frame

there is a stop action on the 1st and 2nd frame of the swf

thanks

louisa

Felix
Site Admin

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:15 am    Post subject:   
You will need to modify the code. Add something like this in the Image.as file in the showImage() function.

Code:
mLoader_mc.gotoAndPlay(1);

louisa

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: thanks - works perfectly!   
Thanks, thats works perfectly!

louisa