Topic: Insert multiple SimpleViewer galleries into a flash site

Hello ...

I know I'm not the first one who asked this question but I looked all over the forum, and I can't find the exact answer.

So... How do you insert your multiple gallery flash movie, into an existing flash document? I have tried to import the .swf file in to the library and then just drag it out on the document - but it wont play.

I'm not the biggest flash-expert, but i made my website (meyerandlewinsky dot com) myself. If you go there and click on the Oscar Meyer section, you will see that I'm having some buttons that links to the simpleviewer gallery.
Now I want (when you click on a button) the text and the self portrait to disappear, and the simpleviewer to show.
I can get the button-links fixed, and the .swf to show, but it wont play...

Please help me  big_smile

- Oscar Meyer

PS. sorry my bad English.

EDIT: Sorry about the link, but i can't post it.

Re: Insert multiple SimpleViewer galleries into a flash site

Hi,

SimpleViewer-Pro includes an example of how to load multiple SimpleViewer galleries into 1 SWF: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simpleviewer/pro/

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Yes, but I still not understand how you insert the multiple_galleries into my flash document?

Hey! Think i just found out... Do you have to copy frames and past them into your existing document?

Ok .. The embed gallery is working now, just got another problem.
If you go www.meyerandlewinsky.com, you will see that when you click on one of the buttons, the whole flash movie is going to the upper left corner?

Is there any way to change that?

YES!! I found out - just delete "Stage.align = "TL";" from simpleviewer.fla. That should do the job!