Topic: Getting Back To First Screen Load

I just setup this gallery with 30 pictures and it has 2 screen loads of thumbnails.

Loading the second set is easy enough by clicking at the reload arrow below the last row of thumbnails. But how does one go back to the first screen load?

There is no way!!@!@!@:!  :?

http://www.photographythailand.com/Gall … llery.html

Re: Getting Back To First Screen Load

This is of interest for me too. NO ANSWER?

Also I need an answer on this how to get back to the first page of the pictures.

thanks

Just bought the full version over the weekend. I too also wonder if there is a way to have forward and backward navigation, since I am using the XML version, not the flickr version.

Love the effect so far btw.

A back button will be included in the next version.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hey Felix - I do love TiltViewer, but like so many others, I think the back/forward arrows are mandatory for practical use.  The way it is now works great for a large sample of pics, or pulling from a random tag on flickr, but for the average user with 50 pics of their kids or family, it's just not ideal.  I also agree the navigation isn't intuitive, nor is the full screen mode.  An instructions link would be a nice feature.

Any idea when the next release will be available?  Thanks.

Hi,

next/back navigation is now supported in TiltViewer v1.3. Set the 'useReloadButton' option to false: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/proj … tions.html

Felix Turner

Awesome - I love the changes. Thanks Felix, great work!

edit: hmm is it just me, or does using the new version with flickr NOT work at all?  Even though I'm changing the options, it's not picking them up properly... showing some other person's pics, even though I specify my userID and tags, and I have useFlickr set to true.  Is there something embedded in the swf?

Hi,

Flickr galleries were broken in the initial v1.3 release. This has now been fixed. Please re-download your TiltViewer-Pro files to get the updated version.

Felix Turner