Topic: ftp upload help please

Hi, my name is Djeki and I recently downloaded SimpleViewer which is an amazing program, I just need a little support on how to use it.

I have a webhosting package bought from Yahoo! Webhosting. I hate dealing with scripts and complicated things so I use a program called Webpage Maker V2 to make my site. For my photo gallery I downloaded SimpleViewer so that I can upload my images. The thing is I don't know how. I used the photoshop script and it works great. I have CuteFTP. I use it to upload all the files like you said.

The problem is that I upload my site using FTP, then I upload all the files that the simpleviewer script generated (the entire folder). And then I go try out my site, and everything works exept the photo gallery.

please help me

Re: ftp upload help please

sorry to double post but I just want to rephrase the question because noone seems to be answering.

How do I upload my SimpleViewer gallery to my website?

How do I upload my SimpleViewer gallery to my website?

You use an FTP program to copy the SimpleViewer folder and its contents to your website. Then navigate to that URL to view your gallery.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

ok so upload the gallery folder that the photoshop script generated and simpleviewer folder that I downloaded?

no just the gallery folder

Felix Turner

i did but when I click on the link that makes the gallery come up it doesn't work, it says I need to get flash but I already do.

check what version of flash you have installed here: http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewCon … ;sliceId=2

if you have flash 7 or better and you see the 'SimpleViewer requires the Flash Player' message, check that you have uploaded the 'swfobject.js' file. If the file is there, possibly you have modified the HTML file in some way that caused the javascript to break.

Felix Turner