Topic: Any reserved words?

Hi,

I purchased TiltViewerPro a few days ago, and I'm done setting it up. Everything is ok, however, when I transfered my test environment to be my main website, it stopped loading the images into the thumbnail place holders.

I tried all possible troubleshooting iterations, but still I couldn't figure it out. Only two things remaining to be asked:
1) Are there any reserved words, that I cannot use as directory names?
2) I have 111 images in the "imgs" folder, are those too many images for it to load?

Thanks,
Waleed

Re: Any reserved words?

One more question:

3) Are there maximum lengths for the title and description in the XML file?

Thanks,
Waleed

1) Are there any reserved words, that I cannot use as directory names?

this depends on your web server operating system, but you should see an error when you try to create the folder name in your FTP program.

2) I have 111 images in the "imgs" folder, are those too many images for it to load?

There is no real limit on the number of images that TiltViewer can load, since the image set is split into pages.

3) Are there maximum lengths for the title and description in the XML file?

No.

Everything is ok, however, when I transfered my test environment to be my main website, it stopped loading the images into the thumbnail place holders.

Did you check the letter cases of your filenames exactly match the XML doc? Also check the XML doc is not malformed by loading it directly into your web browser.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

===============
Problem Solved
===============

TiltViewerPro does not like the colon ":" character within the description. Once it was deleted from my description lines, the loading was smooth for all images.

Thanks  smile

if you want to use special characters in the description you can use a cdata tag like this:

<description><!&#91;CDATA&#91;here are some special characters&#93;&#93;></description> 
Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.