Topic: Parsing Error

I've used Simpleviewer in the past with no problems.  Now if I even "select all", "copy", paste into Notepad and save I get (Firefox):

XML Parsing Error: xml declaration not at start of external entity
Location: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Richard%20%20Seibert/Desktop/gstaad/imageData.xml
Line Number 1, Column 3:  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
--^

And IE:

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Invalid at the top level of the document. Error processing resource 'file:///C:/Documents and Settings/Richard Seibert/Des...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

What is wrong?  It appears that the XML declaration should be moved somewhere else.  Here is what I have:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
- <SIMPLEVIEWER_DATA maxImageDimension="480" textColor="0xFFFFFF" frameColor="0xFFFFFF" bgColor="0x181818" frameWidth="20"

stagePadding="40" thumbnailColumns="3" thumbnailRows="3" navPosition="right" navDirection="LTR" title="Example Title" imagePath=""

thumbPath="">
- <IMAGE>
  <NAME>115-1503_IMG.jpg</NAME>
  <CAPTION>Image 1</CAPTION>
  </IMAGE>

Re: Parsing Error

I've got it running now, I forgot to download and run the buildgallery!  However, I am running fine in IE and AOL's IE but it shows I need Flash in Firefox.  I reinstalled the latest version of Firefox but no luck.  Strange, because the Flash banner on the Adobe Flash download page works in Firefox, so something must be wrong.