Topic: Thumb area and Main Image top alignment

Hi I have been working on the Simpleviewer Pro I purchased for a art site project.  I am looking to customize it a bit.
I need to find out how to make the thumb panel flush with the top of the page. Right now the the panel is set up to be centered vertically on the left side.

I would really like to find how to make the thumb panel stay on top of the page, but keep main images scalable.

Please any suggestions would be appreciated.

Re: Thumb area and Main Image top alignment

i've been trying to figure this out as well.  i modified my image.as code so the main image is in the top left of the frame and i don't have any titles showing, so i want the thumbnails to move up and fill the space where the title should have been - so the main image and thumbs are alignd along the top of the frame.  i still want padding between the thumbs and the main image - i just want them all aligned along the top of the frame

to put thumbnails on top, set 'navPosition' to 'top': http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simp … tions.html

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

i think i mis-stated what i am trying to do.

i want my thumbnails right aligned and i want the top edge of the top thumbnail to be the same height as the top of the main image.  does that make more sense?

thanks

also, i have the valign="top" but i'm not sure what else to adjust

thanks

i want my thumbnails right aligned and i want the top edge of the top thumbnail to be the same height as the top of the main image. does that make more sense?

Used the fixed layout positioning options:  http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simp … tions.html

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I am having the same problem as what is described here:

My thumbs are left. My main image is nicely aligned top-left and it does resize.

Is there any way to get the thumbs (still staing on the left side) being aligned also to the top. I do want to keep the resizing fuction !!!

I tried the valign=top function but this one does not work at all....?

Thanks Pete

This will help me, thanks Felix.