Topic: Thumbnail Nav Arrows - Change Level Depth so OVER thumbnail

Hi all and thanks in advance...

I need to get the smaller thumbnail navigation arrows to sit on top of the thumbnail images.  I have moved the arrow to the correct position (x and y) but they are covered by the thumbnail image when it loads.

I assume this is a case of specifying the arrow depth in terms of layer/depth but despite a few attempts I have had no luck.  I assume the issue can be resolved by amending the getNextHighestDepth command associated with the thumb nav buttons (in ThumbArea.as) but I may be wrong.  Here is where i suspect the level/depth is manipulated but again, I may be wrong...

(in ThumbArea.as)
mClip_mc.attachMovie("ThumbNextButton","mcNextBtn",mClip_mc.getNextHighestDepth());
mNextBtn = new RolloverButton(mClip_mc.mcNextBtn);
mNextBtn.doAction = Delegate.create(this, showNextPage);

Any help on this would be truly appreciated - I have spent ages trying to figure it out!

Thanks,

Kenny.

Re: Thumbnail Nav Arrows - Change Level Depth so OVER thumbnail

You need to switch the order that the thumbnails and the nav buttons are created. To do this, edit ThumbArea.init() Move the section of code between line 125 and 136 up above line 84.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Thumbnail Nav Arrows - Change Level Depth so OVER thumbnail

Felix... what can i say... you are a total dude!

I tried it... and it only went and worked!

So I am chuffed... sincere thanks for being clever geeza and coming to the rescue on this one.

Kenny.