Topic: in LR with Pro cannot see title even with a background image

I have Pro, can load the viewer.swf file and edit .fla files.    I am trying to add a title as a background image.    I am using Lightroom 1.3.1 and am trying to add a fixed text title in the form of an image to the head of Simple viewer eventual output.    Can you tell me how to do this?   

I have put the title jpg in all folders that seem pertinent, modified the gallery.xml file, subbed it in but no go.  I even have tried loading revised versions of swfobjects and index into the appropriate webengines folder, and no good results.   I noticed also that you have some data loaded into the AppData folder under Galleries.    Hours are piling up, so help is much appreciate

Re: in LR with Pro cannot see title even with a background image

Please check the FAQ, Q19: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simp … r/faq.html

If the image is still not loading, check it's not saved as a progressive jpg and check the image path and filename letter cases.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: in LR with Pro cannot see title even with a background image

I had done before what you suggest here, but checked it all again.   The image is placed in the Web sub folder, where I found gallery.xml, along with the source folder where simpleviwer.fla is, and even placed in the LR webengines subfolder, simpleviewer.Irwebengine.   I went The iimage is a simple jpg image with the name Header_LR_pg.jpg containing some text and a brush stroke and a transparent background.   I am not seeing it in LR web version of simple viewer, even after starting LR from a dead start.   I am clearly missing something.   Any other ideas?   I even republished the simpleviewer.fla and copied the new viewer file into the correct LR subfolder as I have done before.   Still no header.