Topic: can't change the caption color

hi guys,

i want to change fonts, sizes and colors, but i could only change the size of the font in fla file.  could you guys help how to change the color?  also the font looks too bold IMO.  i'm really clueless why it wont let me change the color..

here is the site

jc-dc  net/VALENTIwebsite/work/work  html

help me!!

Re: can't change the caption color

Hi,

use the 'captionTextColor' AS option

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

got it to work!  thank you!

felix,

in caption..

how do i write something and add a link? 

like i wanna say blah blah blah  then add a link so i can open up the link.  and it seems like the caption area is limited in size so i can't add a 3-4 paragraphs.

this is what i did

<caption>Right Hands

Every year, studies show “You’re in good hands” as the most recognized slogan in America. Yet by 2000, Allstate had drifted away from using this valuable visual equity. The idea of the “Right Hands” print campaign was to put Allstate’s Good Hands back at center stage. blah blah blah
<![CDATA[<A href="../allstate/work001.html" target=""><U><font color="red">allstate</font color></U></A>]]>
</caption>

but it doesn't work..

what am i doing wrong?

sorry for bothering you too much...    smile

Here is what I have and it works great.  Except Firefox doesn't honor the color on the link and Safari make all the text white - including the Title (which I cannot figure out).

<caption><!&#91;CDATA&#91;<font size="18">Subtitle</font><br/>some misc information that would normally be a caption.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<font color="#AB0404"><b><a href="#nowhere">see more ></a></b></font>&#93;&#93;></caption>

thanks!

i would really want to have different colors on 'show more >' though.

is there anyway i can have white-->orange on hover?  i want it to change the color as well.

please help me out!!

site is almost getting there!

I would also like the link to follow the color specified but FireFox and IE do not follow.  Safari will honor the link color but makes all the other text white.  So, either way I am stuck too.

at least i wish there was a way to change the color...

valentiadv dot com

i'm so close!!   just want the VIEW WORK > to pop out more.. 

what would be my alternative?

The caption color is set via the 'captionTextColor' AS option. This is a global setting. Setting multiple caption colors via the font color tag is not supported.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.