Topic: Thumbnail & caption question

Hi,

1. Is it possible to add thumbnails top AND bottom of the image at the same time? If not, is this going to be possible in future versions?

2. Is it possible to move captions to the left side of the image? So that the captions are always in the same spot no matter if the images width are different.

Re: Thumbnail & caption question

Anyone? I have read all threads about captions but no anwers. Just how to move them under the image.

I made picture what I meant, but couldnt post it because I'm new user. So I need to post it like this:

[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
                     |                           |
                     |___________________________|

[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []

[] = thumbnail.

You can move the captions to any location with SimpleViewer-Pro. Check the SV-Pro FAQ, Q1

Splitting the thumbs into 2 areas is not supported. This would require modifying the Source-Code.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Felix.
could you tell me the current AS settings for where the thumbnails are by default please?
I just want to move them up about an inch to fit in more text and when i set the AS "fixed layout" to true the thumbs end up way over on the right and the caption box disappears!  i dont want to mess with it too much and end up messing it up completely!

so if you could tell me the x and y settings to leave everything where it is i can do some bit by bit adjusting.

many thanks
Richard

Ok Cancel the request for the AS settings, i went through them all bit by bit and its taken 3 hours !!
so just in case anyone else would like the almost standard settings in the "options" file - mine has the thumbnails higher up and level with my top main image. hope this helps someone as i owe this forum !!!

//Fixed Layout Positions (OPTIONAL)
    //These options are only used if fixedLayout is set to true
    //ThumbArea width and Height are determined by columns, rows, thumbnailWidth, thumbnailHeight and thumbnailPadding
    static var imageAreaX:Number = 260; //X posn of Image Area
    static var imageAreaY:Number = 15; //Y posn of Image Area
    static var imageAreaWidth:Number = 480; //width of Image Area
    static var imageAreaHeight:Number = 380; //height of Image Area   
    static var thumbAreaX:Number = 25; //X posn of Thumb Area
    static var thumbAreaY:Number = 45; //Y posn of Thumb Area        
    static var backThumbArrowX:Number = 0; //X posn of Back Thumb Arrow (relative to top left of Thumb Area)
    static var backThumbArrowY:Number = 140; //Y posn of Back Thumb Arrow (relative to top left of Thumb Area)
    static var nextThumbArrowX:Number = 160; //X posn of Next Thumb Arrow (relative to top left of Thumb Area)
    static var nextThumbArrowY:Number = 140; //Y posn of Next Thumb Arrow (relative to top left of Thumb Area)   
    static var titleX:Number = 30; //X posn of Title text
    static var titleY:Number = 30; //Y posn of Title text
    static var titleWidth:Number = 480; //width of Title text
    static var titleHeight:Number = 30; //height of Title text       
    static var captionX:Number = 15; //X posn of Title text
    static var captionY:Number = 265; ///Y posn of Title text
    static var captionWidth:Number = 240; //width of Title text
    static var captionHeight:Number = 400; //height of Title text   
    static var downLoadLinkX:Number = 100; //X posn of download link
    static var downloadLinkY:Number = 140; //Y posn of download link