Topic: Using existing images in the XML gallery

Hello,

I have a question about reusing pictures in Tiltviewer. I would like to use my existing pictures on my website. I created a XML gallery file with the path to thes fotos, but they dont show up in the tiltviewer. The viewer stays emty.
What I must do to get these fotos in the Tilt viewer.

Tjaard

Re: Using existing images in the XML gallery

In order to run the XML Gallery Example, you must first upload the 'xml_gallery' folder to a web server. This is due to security restrictions in the Flash Player.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Felix,

I uploaded the xml_gallery folder to my site, but it stil doesn't work.

Can I send you a mail with screenshots of my TiltViewer site.

Tjaard

Please 'pm' me the URL to your site (replace dots with spaces when posting URLs) and I'll take a look.

Felix Turner

Hi,

you have a malformed gallery.xml file. From line 67 onwards you have double  "</photo></photo>" closing tags.

Hint: a good way to check if you xml file is OK is to open it in a browser. If the XML is malformed the browser willl say something like: "XML Parsing Error... " and tell you where the problem is.

Felix Turner

First ensure you're using relative paths.

Second, ensure that the relative path is correct.

Lastly, if it still doesn't work, post the xml and site where you uploaded so that we can take a look.

Felex,

Thank you for your message. I overlooked the misstakes I made. But now it works and can iI integrate it in my website.

Tjaard.