Topic: Scrollbar not appearing with SimpleViewer

I posted this on another thread but thought it might get lost.

I've tried deleting the whole line and I've tried overflow: scroll but neither works. A scrollbar still doesn't appear.

I couldn't post the webpage, but you can view it and the source code by going to skypix (dot) biz. The portfolio page.

Re: Scrollbar not appearing with SimpleViewer

AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

finally got the arrows for scrolling (see that on other sites but I guess I was expecting a boring scroll bar like on the sides of browsers).  So that is taken care of.

Now, still, though the title appears now, still no captions for the individual photos.  wait, wait, wait... while inspecting the site, I see the captions are peeking out at the bottom, so either I need to stretch the height of the cell to which the flash code is placed OR I need to figure out how to move the captions so they are right under the photo and not down before the thumbnail column.

Can someone help?

Re: Scrollbar not appearing with SimpleViewer

AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

finally got the arrows for scrolling (see that on other sites but I guess I was expecting a boring scroll bar like on the sides of browsers).  So that is taken care of.

Now, still, though the title appears now, still no captions for the individual photos.  wait, wait, wait... while inspecting the site, I see the captions are peeking out at the bottom, so either I need to stretch the height of the cell to which the flash code is placed OR I need to figure out how to move the captions so they are right under the photo and not down before the thumbnail column.

Can someone help?

You can modify the position of the captions in the Options.as file.
first change:

static var fixedLayout:Boolean = false;
into
static var fixedLayout:Boolean = true;

after that scroll to the bottom and change the caption coordinates.
line 10 and 520

after that you need to publish the simpleviewer.fla file again.