Topic: 2 index files??? need help... Please

I am new at doing websites, I'm figuring it out slowly but my main problem is this....
how can I place the "index" for SimpleVeiwer with a "Web Template" that already has a "index" File? where can I put the SimpleVeiwer "index" file?

Please help :?  sad

Re: 2 index files??? need help... Please

Probably the easiest solution would be to place your gallery in a separate folder, which would eliminate the 2 index problem.

Thanks... I'm sure that will work... don't you have to "tell" it where to go?, meaning when I hit the link for the gallerys isn't there a "path" that I have to change & where is that path at... lol! I'm really not meant for web work :oops: I'm going to try & figure it out... Thanks for the Advise, that does help me... smile

On the page that you are putting the link to your gallery, tell that link to go to the new folder that you created for the gallery (http://www.domain_name/new_folder/index.html). As long as you put all of the gallery files into the folder, then everything will work just fine...

big_smile Thanks!... I will try that:)... Thanks Again and I'll let you know if it works for me, which I'm sure it will:)
Thanks again for all your help.