Topic: customization issues

Hey anyone,

I'm using the TiltViewer and am having little trouble customizing the xml via the good directions. The only thing I am having a problem with is changing the default columns and rows. It says the default is 5 x 5, but I can't get it to do anything but 3 columns and 3 rows.  I'm hoping for 7 columns and 5 rows.

I just downloaded the zip a couple days ago and have been playing since.

Here's a link to my xml file as well as the index.html file:

www dot thejfo dot com/whyiloveaustin/preview/gallery.xml
www dot thejfo dot com/whyiloveaustin/preview/index.html

I am working on a personal project site and once I know this will work for me, I'll be Paypalling my money in! I love it so far, it's very clean design, instructions are clear, and was obviously written well. I just can't figure if I'm missing something, or if my syntax is wrong. I've played around with the variable syntax, but the current file is exactly as the directions say (I think). I'm using the quotation marks for both the config option and the value, as the pages say. There is one thing I'm not sure about--on one of the config direction pages, it shows an example using single quotation (') marks and the other shows regular quotation marks ("). I'm sure this might matter, but I am not anything but a rusty amateur.

Thanks to anyone who might help.

Re: customization issues

set the options in the HTML file not the XML file.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: customization issues

Awww...  thank you!  That makes sense and it works perfectly.