Topic: integration of autoviewer with my website

I have one question.  Can I put the autoviewer into my own website, for example in a layer and with smaller pictures?

Re: integration of autoviewer with my website

Yes, you can integrate Autoviewer in a website. I use an inline frame to display autoviewer within my websites. See examples at:

www DOT hanshockx DOT nl

(I'm new at this forum and cannot post links, hence the DOTs)

Hint: have a look at the simpleviewer FAQ. It discribes how to integrate SV in a website. You can save the same procedure for Autoviewer.

Thanks!!!!

hh wrote:

Yes, you can integrate Autoviewer in a website. I use an inline frame to display autoviewer within my websites. See examples at:

www DOT hanshockx DOT nl

(I'm new at this forum and cannot post links, hence the DOTs)

Very nice website and great use of Autoviewer.  Your photos look very crisp and clear, can I ask what size .jpgs you use?  I've been using 600px versions and they're just not quite sharp enough for full screen.  Thanks

Your photos look very crisp and clear, can I ask what size .jpgs you use? I've been using 600px versions and they're just not quite sharp enough for full screen.  Thanks

Hi Traci, sorry for my slow repsonse. But to answer your question: the images on my website are a bit smaller then yours (575px x 450px max.) I don't think they would look good full screen (depending on the size of your screen). Anything larger than the original size of the picture will make the image look less sharp.

Posts [ 5 ]

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply