Topic: Right arrow showing when no more pics are available

I have a group of photos with a tag... 12 pics total.  I have a 4x3 grid, so all 12 are showing, and yet there's a right arrow showing as if there's more pics.  When I click the arrow, it goes to a second screen, empty screen.

Any way to get rid of the arrow when all pics associated with a given tag(s) can be shown on 1 page?

Re: Right arrow showing when no more pics are available

I can't replicate that here. Are you using the v1.3? Also check you don't have an extra photo tag at the end of your gallery xml.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Yes, I'm using 1.3 pro. I haven't tried this with the gallery.xml, I'm using flickr.  I have several groups of photos that should fit on 1 screen, but the right arrow shows on all of them.

You are correct. There was a bug with Flickr galleries: when the images exactly fill the page, the right arrow was being displayed.

This has now been fixed. Please re-download your files to get the fix.

Felix Turner

Yeah, that did it... works great now.  Thanks again for the quick fix.

Sorry Felix - another problem with this.  The update you just provided killed the right arrow permanently, even when more pics are available.  So now I only get 1 screen of photos, and no navigation arrows.

One more bit of info.  If there are exactly the number of photos that are in the grid (e.g. you have 12 photos, and you're using 4x3), you get the extra right arrow that leads to a blank page.  If you have less than the grid (e.g. you have 7 photos and are using 4x3), you don't get the extra right arrow.

OK it's really fixed now. Please re-download again. sorry for the confusion.

Felix Turner

Ok, yeah... that did it.  Thanks again.