Topic: Captions and Hyperlinked Buttons Directly Below Images

I would like to add a caption and a hyperlinked "Order Print" button directly underneathe each image.  How does one include (1) a caption and (2) a hyperlinked .gif or .jpg button directly below the image? 

I am not referring to the type of dynamic caption normally seen under the thumnails.  To see what type of caption I am looking for, visit:
http://www.tombarnesphoto.com/portfolio/bands/index.htm
I tried asking the photographer of that site for assistance, but he says that he is too busy to help.  Help from anyone else would be appreciated.

Re: Captions and Hyperlinked Buttons Directly Below Images

Jason, the type of customization you are describing would require purchasing and modifying the SimpleViewer Source Code. Modifying SimpleViewer Source Code requires Flash and Actionscripting experience.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

When I buy the source code, I'm not sure whether I'll know what to do with it, since I'm not proficient in flash coding.  Are there instructions or will I have to post the question again?

If you are not proficient in Flash coding, I would not recommend that you buy the Source Code. I do not offer one-on-one support for the Source Code.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.