Topic: How do I delete the .jpeg extention on my captions?

Everytime I load up a gallery, I always get .jpeg extention tagged on the end of all my captions. How do I get rid of this?

All my jpegs are named without the .jpeg extention and when I right click it, there is no .jpeg in properties > general tab or summary tab.

BTW - I've searched this entire forum looking for this answer. It's so noob it ain't even funny. Thanks.

Re: How do I delete the .jpeg extention on my captions?

How are you building your gallery? You can either modify the XML that is generated manually, or you can modify the template so it doesn't add teh 'jpg' extension.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hi, thanks for your prompt response.

As per your advice, I edited the XML file manually and it worked perfectly! Thank you for your help smile

PS. I love Simple Viewer. I'll be upgrading to the PRO version. Keep up the great work - cheers!

Hi, thanks for your prompt response.

As per your advice, I edited the XML file manually and it worked perfectly! Thank you for your help smile

PS. I love Simple Viewer. I'll be upgrading to the PRO version. Keep up the great work - cheers!

right, just edit the XML by the name

How are you building your gallery? You can either modify the XML that is generated manually, or you can modify the template so it doesn't add teh 'jpg' extension.

Where do you modify the template?

If your loading hundreds or thousands of images it makes no sence to do it manually.