Topic: Completely baffled. SimpleViewer goes crazy!

Note: This seems to be localized to the mac, so I'm not sure what or if anyhelp PC people will be unless they see the problem.

So on my site (I can't post links...need to be here for five days!) I'm building my clients gallery sections. It all works, but when I created a new one, all of a sudden the viewer went nuts. The background colour doesn't take effect, images pop in and out of view, it's seriously messed up. If anyone has any solutions, or can point me in the right direction I'd love some help. I'll even PayPal you some money if you help me! I'm down the wire, and this is one of the last things I need to get going.

Re: Completely baffled. SimpleViewer goes crazy!

I probably won't be able to help you (and not just because I'm not a Mac user wink) but if you post a link replacing the . with (dot) ( eg google(dot)com ) and someone can actually SEE the situation,  that may help.

Okay, I've found out what was causing it, and now that it's past my five days probation, i can share it with everyone. It's a HUGE pain in the ass, and it came down to something extremely simple. I wish I had found it sooner.

I had in my sites CSS the following line:

#header {
  height:71px;
}

If the admin's see this and want a demo of this friggen glitch, I'd be glad to show them what happens. Contact me!

Again, the problem seems to be with Firefox on the Mac. It's fine everywhere else.

You can visit the site that I'm having troubles with at:

www koeus com/timberock/properties/castle-mountain

Click the photos button at the bottom

Whatever it is that's generating your pop-up is giving you problems.  If you right click on it and open in a new window it seems to be working fine.  Is that some kind of autoslideshow pop-up? If so, try disabling it.

I'm having a version of the same problem...

DELETED