Topic: SV WON'T WORK WHEN FTP OR MYSPACE, TRIED EVERYTHING

Please please help me, I have tried every possible combination of things I can think of!!!

I created several galleries using the Photoshop CS2 script download.  They all view fine locally. 

I have tried linking the SV player by uploading all the files to my FTP account.  I have also tried embedding it into the same page as a flash player.  I have also tried putting it to myspace using the instructions on the FAQ 25.  EVERY PAGE displays the SV player as a black filled page (black being the color I set the background to)

I have checked FAQ4 and FAQ 11, and triple checked to make sure the image files are identical.  THEY ARE!  I have checked the pages using Safari (Mac) and IE (Windows) browsers, and I get the same black page.  I ruled out the hotlinks protection thing since I am able to view the player on the demo page, and on the myspace demo link. 

I've also tried absolute links on my html page.

The page I have put it on is:

www(dot)weaponofchoice(dot)net(slash)multimedia(dot)html

Please, I have spent hours, and tested every trouble shooting I can find, but to no avail!

I thought FTP should be a no brainer with this!  What's the problem?

Re: SV WON'T WORK WHEN FTP OR MYSPACE, TRIED EVERYTHING

Hi,

I have the same problem and I tried out the exact same things... Somebody please help us!

Thanx

Re: SV WON'T WORK WHEN FTP OR MYSPACE, TRIED EVERYTHING

Looks like the swf got corrupted maybe. Try re-unzipping and uploading it.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.