Topic: One image slideshow

Please remove controls (next-image, previous-image, play-slideshow) when a gallery have the only one image. These "buttons" are useless - they do nothing and they only shade the image  :?

Re: One image slideshow

I would say a 1 image slideshow is 'useless' wink

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I would say a 1 image slideshow is 'useless' wink

Yes you are right wink Autoviewer with the only one image look like application that can play slideshow - this is a bit strange - so please - hide all controls (number of images too) or add this possibility to configuration file.

I use Autoviewer with one image e.g. presents picture like postcard.

Why not just use an image with a white frame and text on it?

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Why not just use an image with a white frame and text on it?

Do you say that if I want present the only one image I should forget Autoviewer and do it in the other way?

On my website I have 11 galleries (the new are in progress) - all made with Autowiever, some of them have the only one image (postcard) - and... in my opinion I want that all these galleries have one look (the same look), I just like the way Autoviewer dowload and present images - do you sugest that this simple future (e.g. realized by configuration file - gallerydata.xml) is so complicated that it is simplier drop Autoviewer and go somewhere else?

New version of Autoviewer has been realesed and... sad

...the only one line of code "if nuberOfImages == 1 then hideF***Controls"

Come on tjagi, fair play to Airtight. You're being a little unreasonable. It is a gallery viewer after all.

Come on tjagi, fair play to Airtight.

?Not fair play?

AutoViewer is "just" software and in my opinion should be done well - no matter this presents 1 or 1000s images. It should be stupidproof.

PS
Yes, I know, I do not have to use AV, so I have to go somewhere else...