Topic: playAtStart problem

I've made the switch to Autoviewer Pro a few days ago after using the free version for some time. Allthough I m a complete dummy at this flash stuff, it was not hard to make the most wanted changes in Options.as and create a new SWF.
I had more trouble shrinking the size of the navigation buttons, but somehow I managed to sort that out as well.
My updated SWF now uses the autostart option. It works, but sometimes the slideshow starts before all images are preloaded. This way the first one or two images are not shown. Is there any way to make autostart wait until all images are preloaded (or is this not a usable option after all)?
You can have a look at my website at: http://www.hanshockx.nl to see what happens. Any advice is welcome!

Re: playAtStart problem

It works, but sometimes the slideshow starts before all images are preloaded.

It loaded ok for me. It will depend on your connection speed. You could also increase the 'displayTime' option.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: playAtStart problem

It loaded ok for me. It will depend on your connection speed. You could also increase the 'displayTime' option.

Hi Felix,
Thanks for your reply. Good to hear that the site loaded OK for you. I'll try increasing the 'displayTime' option as well. I'm still experimenting with the Autoviewer options to find out what works best for me.