Topic: Adding Music

Is it possible to add music to ur page?
thanks

Re: Adding Music

Yes.  I just tested this and you can embed music into the page.

How and where do you embed the music?

I haven't tried with tiltviewer yet, but just added music to my postcard viewer, so should work the same way.
Add your mp3 u-r-l to this code and insert into the body section of your html. I put mine at the end, right above </body></html>

<embed src=mp3 u-r-l goes here
loop=false autoplay=true hidden=true>

this will have the player hidden and will automatically start and play one time. If you want it to loop just change false to true.
Sorry for not being in proper tech language, I am just learning all this stuff lol
hmmmm..will try this again. I got an error saying I couldn't post certain things until i had posted 5 posts. But nothing personal in here, but did put some -'s in to see if this would post, in case you are wondering why the u-r-l  :oops:

So I added music in the html page but how do I add music with a play/stop button added to the page?

good question lol I just tried several ways. Finally got it to work as I was writing this. Google mp3 players or music players for website. Some places you can just put in the u r l to mp3 and it will give you a code to embed a player. This would need to be the first thing in the body section. And a slim one at that. If at the bottom it will not show up in firefox because page does not scroll, but music will still play. Of course, this way will also put a link back to where you made the player in some instances, unless you know how to work around that? There are also places where you can download what you need to make your own player. Not sure what can be posted in here, but hope this helps?

Optional music loading has been added in SimpleViewer-Pro v1.9. Pro users can use their original download link to get the latest files.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.