Topic: Is this a bug (or am I missing something, somewhere...)??

I tried to make a slideshow that only shows the Play-button and not the Next and Back-arrows. It seemed to be easy, setting the following AutoViewers options:

showControlsAtstart: true
enablePlayButton: true
enableArrowButtons: false

All other options were left unchanged. After publishing the SWF, I tried it in my website and found a strange effect: the Play-button was shown *above* the image instead of at the bottom, where it is when the enableArrowButtons is left to it's default settong (which is true). The hit-area is still below the image (where the button should be).

Did I miss something or is this a bug that has not yet been discovered?

Re: Is this a bug (or am I missing something, somewhere...)??

Good catch. This will be fixed in the next version.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks Felix, I'll be looking forward to the next release ;-)

Bingo! Question on sunday, new release on monday. Fastest service ever!
Thanks! I'm diving in to the new things in this release...

Bingo! Question on sunday, new release on monday. Fastest service ever!
Thanks! I'm diving in to the new things in this release...

Hi,
how do you get the new releases? I've purchased autoviewer pro and it seems some bugs have been solved with the new releases, but I don't really know how to get these.

Thanks

ps: I've already fixed that onReleaseOutside minor thingie as it was something in the .as files, but I wouldn't want to miss some other fixes that are not that easy to fix.

how do you get the new releases?

Pro customers are notified by email when there is a new release. If you purchased your product before July 2006, you may not receive a notification email. In this case, please fill out this form to request an upgrade: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simp … _form.html

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks for the answer, I downloaded the new version.

Can I find somewhere a list of specific bug fixes? (only bug fixes, I know about the list of changes).
I need to know if there's some major bug fix in 1.4 that would make upgrading to 1.4 mandatory... as I have already modified the previous version with specific options and some other tweaks and 1.4 has some things that bug me (modified hit areas, no loader,)

Thank you.