Topic: Autoviewer pro and Lightroom

Felix,

Your instruction on how to use Autoviewer 1.4 in combination with Lightroom v1.3 are not clear to me. :cry:  You wrote on the site:

Adobe Lightroom v1.3 can export to SimpleViewer, PostcardViewer and AutoViewer galleries. Check the Lightroom documentation or here for details. [Note that Lightroom curently exports to AutoViewer v1.3. To upgrade generated galleries to v1.4, check the FAQ Q7.]

In A post you wrote to put the .swf file in the Lightroom preset map. But the swf files hasn't the same names. the older one is viewer.swf the new one is autoviewer.
I replaced the older file with the Pro version. But the powered by Autoviewer is still on the screen.

Can you tell me what I have to do to replace Autoviewer 1.3 by Autoviewer 1.4 for my Lightroom?

Tjaard

Re: Autoviewer pro and Lightroom

Did you check the FAQ, Q7? http://www.airtightinteractive.com/proj … r/faq.html

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Felix,

I did checked FAQ 7. But that is not my issue. I would like the new version of autoviewer in Lightroom. Not in old galleries.

I put the autoviewer files in the map Autoviewer in the folder: C:Users[username]AppDataRoamingAdobeLightroomWeb Galleries
but the gallery doesn't appear in Lightroom.

For other galleries this works fine but not for the autoviewer pro gallery.

Can you help me?

Tjaard

I have the same question. 

Felix, are you saying that in order to use AV Pro 1.4 with LR one would have to manually edit each gallery that is exported from LR using these steps:

Copy in the new 'swfobject.js' and 'autoviewer.swf' files from the v1.4 download.
Edit the gallery HTML page. Change 'viewer.swf' to 'autoviewer.swf' and change ' flashobject' to 'swfobject'
Rename 'gallerydata.xml' file to 'gallery.xml'
Edit 'gallery.xml'. Add full image paths in the 'filename' values

Is there no way to export AV 1.4 directly from LR, without having to manually update the files each time?

To use AutoViewer-Pro v1.4 with the TTG Lightroom AutoViewer template you just need to swap out the SWF file in the template folder with the one in the Pro download.

http://theturninggate.net/blog/ttg-autoviewer-gallery

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.