Topic: EMBED Simpleviewer into swf

I am trying to embed SimpleViewer into an swf with flash MX 6 and I am haveing lots of trouble.
Here is the action script that I am using i can get the swf to come up but all that happens is it says SIMPLVIEWER LOADING NAVIGATION

This has to be possible but I dont know how to load the xml playlist to get the player to load the pics, somone please help.
:oops:  :oops:

show_btn.onRelease = function(){ 
loadMovieNum("viewer.swf", 1); 
gallery:XML = new XML();
    gallery.ignoreWhite = true;
    gallery.onLoad = loadGallery;

Re: EMBED Simpleviewer into swf

I am trying to load SimpleViewer (Pro) into a AS3 SWF. I know that I cannot do it without using LocalConnection, but I just can't get it to work. So basically, I am trying to have SV display in my AS3 SWF. I don't have much experience using LocalConnection, but I did try to Google it, but honestly, I didn't get what I was looking for. I paid for SV Pro, so right now i am very much upset that SV is rather difficult to embed in a SWF. Please, someone get back to me about this, that would be great. PLEASE HELP ME!?!

Jacob (email:yrelkin116 at aol dot com)

Have the same problem... sad  Anyone managed to embed Simple Viewer to an existing swf?

SimpleViewer-Pro includes an example of loading it into another SWF. Check the docs here: … html#embed

SimpleViewer is written in ActionScript 2, therefore the container SWF must also be ActionScript 2.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.