Topic: can i change the arrow? (people doesn't flip the images!!)

hi guys and felix

well, we love the tiltviewer pro(thanks felix!), but we ran into a few problem

well, it's cool and everyone loves the look!  but the problem is people don't know how to get deeper into the website.

we tested on many people and 3 out of 5 people didn't know what to do with it.  they just stared at the images and stopped there.  we tested on few young guys with a short atttention span, and people in 50's. 

well, i guess what i have to do is to make the flip arrow more prominent or instead of arrow write 'flip' in a big bold test.

or is there anyway i could put some sort of navigation underneath the images? or maybe have a 'fingerpoint' instead of the arrow? 

well, help me out guys!  we love the tiltviewer too much and we hate to change it. 

joe

Re: can i change the arrow? (people doesn't flip the images!!)

**UPDATE**

we just added another image which is a big bold 'welcome' texts and a little instruction saying "click the arrow to flip".  hopefully this will do the trick.    if they can't figure out then screw em!!   big_smile

but somehow every time i uploads new xml, it doesn't appear on the website immediately.   does it always take few hours?  anybody know why?

but somehow every time i uploads new xml, it doesn't appear on the website immediately

are you clearing your browser cache?

For adding instructions, you could set TiltViewer to transparent and add your instructions a HTML background or in the shell swf using a Flash Embed: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/proj … /docs.html

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

cache!!

thanks felix!

i think site looks great!  everybody loves the tiltviewer!

valentiadv dot com