Topic: lightroom help

Hello. I followed the documentation on customizing actionscript options by modifying the "Options.as" file. Then I republished the file to create a new "viewer.swf" file and copied that file into Lightroom as documented. Now what? In Lightroom, the Templates still show up the same ("Lightroom Templates" and "User Templates") and the settings to modify the gallery under "Airtight SimpleViewer" are still there and the same. Do I use the "Flash gallery (default)" template under "Lightroom Templates?" When I export, the gallery still keeps the settings of the gallery panel options. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: lightroom help

Hi,

after copying in your new swf, you use lightroom as before. Newly created galleries will use your new SWF. Do you see the download link in your new galleries? If not then you are using your new pro swf.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks for the reply Felix but I am still unclear. What is the "download link" in the galleries you refer to? You mean the "simpleviewer" link at the bottom of the gallery after I export the gallery from Lightroom? If so, then yes I still see the link. Does that mean I did something wrong?

If you are seeing the 'simpleviewer' download link then you are not seeing your new pro swf. Check you installed it correctly: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simp … ml#upgrade

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Ok thanks. I guess I installed it wrong. Now there is no "simpleviewer" link but the new layout doesn't match the actionscript options I set in the "Options.as" file. Also should I not touch any of the gallery panel options in Lightroom because it will override the changes to the actionscript options? I don't understand that relationship.