Topic: any help with this error message?

1. Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/var/php_sessions/sess_fdc84dd56d2dbeb227dff97a73a8e67f, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) (auth.php, line 44)

Re: any help with this error message?

I have gotten this error when trying to log into SVManager, on multiple systems from multiple locations. Mac, PC made no difference. Everytime I click on one of the tabs at the top it takes me to the Log On page, with that error at the top of the page. first I bought and downloaded simpleviewer pro, which works as it should, then I paid for svmanager, I downloaded svmanger, I installed svmanger.. then I got that error. have I done something wrong?

Re: any help with this error message?

It looks like your server is not properly set-up to store session variables. You'll need to take this up with your server administrator or helpdesk. Tell them you have installed a php application that is trying to start a session (specifically, it's executing the php function session_start.) and tell them the error message. They should be able to fix it for you or advise you what to do.

Jack Hardie
SimpleViewer Support Team.