Topic: Instance button calling tiltviewer.swf and gallery.xml

Hi Felix and Airtight team,

I try to use the flash-embed tiltviewer-pro to have more than one gallery embeded.
1- I've created a 00.swf.
2- Inside it, I have a menu with 9 different Instance buttons (but01, but02, but03, ... )3- But01 is calling tiltviewer01.swf to the stage with gallery01.xml preferences, but02 with tiltviewer02.swf and gallery02.xml, but03... When a gallery is viewed, it remplaces the precedent.

Is it possible to do like that? I mean opening the gallery when the button is hit and not from the keyframe. Please help  :oops:

Best regards and thanks by advance,

Greg

Re: Instance button calling tiltviewer.swf and gallery.xml

I used that:

but01.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, maFunction);
function maFunction01(e:MouseEvent){
ldr.visible = !ldr.visible;
}

But I have no idea how to use that in order to load different tiltviewers and keeping options, masking, and resize properties.

Please help    sad

I solved the problem of calling different galleries with buttons but I can't find how to replace the original swf by the new one. Each time I click the button add a new swf. I tried to use unload without success. If someone knows, I would be so happy. Here the code

but01.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK,Function01);
function Function01(e:MouseEvent){
var ldr:Loader = new Loader(); 
addChild(ldr);

Hi,

I've added a new example fla to the Pro download that demonstrates switching between 2 TiltViewer galleries with different options. Please re-download your pro zip to get this update.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

thanks  wink