Topic: Not working in Firefox either

I'm having the same problem with Firefox. Works fine on IE, but even after clearing the cache, on FF it loads tiltviewer, the blank images fall and nothing else happens. The right and left arrows appear, but no images.

Re: Not working in Firefox either

champ, i would strongly advise checking your markup in the .xml file.

maybe even compare it side by side with the original, checking you haven't left any open tags, invalid code etc etc...

Firefox on my Mac is not working with TiltViewer. I get the "TiltViewer requires JavaScript and the latest Flash player." message.

This is not an issue with my code, as i'm trying view the sample on this site.

This is not fixed by clearing the cache.

I'd love to use TiltViewer on a website, but can't unless it works with FireFox,  any help is appreciated.

no one else has any ideas?  I can't be the only trying to use FireFox..

Hi,

TiltViewer does work with Firefox on the Mac. Check the FAQ, Q1: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/proj … r/faq.html

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hi,

TiltViewer does work with Firefox on the Mac. Check the FAQ

The FAQ tells me i need version 9.0.28 of the Flash Player,  but it seems impossible to download anything newer than 9.0.124 from the Adobe site.

If I can't even find 9.0.28 when actively searching for it...is there any chance visitors to my site will have it?

The FAQ tells me i need version 9.0.28 of the Flash Player, but it seems impossible to download anything newer than 9.0.124

9.0.124 is higher than 9.0.28 wink

Felix Turner

The FAQ tells me i need version 9.0.28 of the Flash Player, but it seems impossible to download anything newer than 9.0.124

9.0.124 is higher than 9.0.28 wink

ohhh...well jeeez, after my post i DID find a .28 installer, and that fixed the firefox problem so the issue is with the NEWER version i guess

so the issue is with the NEWER version i guess

TiltViewer works with the latest version of the Flash player. Possibly you had a bad flash player install. Try re-installing the latest version. If you are having problems with a Flash install, it's a good idea to run the adobe flash uninstaller before upgrading.

Felix Turner

did you upload the swfobject.js file?

Felix Turner