Topic: Align center for caption under large image

I have searched all over but cannot seem to find a way to align the caption text centrally under the large image. It just seems like such a simple thing to try and do.

Thanks in advance

Re: Align center for caption under large image

Set the 'captionUnderThumbs' AS Option to false: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simp … tions.html

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks for the reply.

I have that setup already and it is displaying under the main image but it's aligned left under the image. I would like it aligned center if that makes sense.

To place the caption at the bottom left of the main image, you can set the 'captionUnderThumbs' AS option to false: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simp … tions.html

You can also use the 'fixedLayout' AS options to specify a fixed caption postion.

Other scenarios are not supported by the AS options and will require you to modify the stage layout code in the StageManager.doLayout() function.

Felix Turner

Hi Felix,

I'm having the same problem,

When  fixedLayout is set to true,

I can't get the caption to move horizontally no matter what value I set for:

static var captionX:Number = 50;

Thanks,
Seth

Works here. Do you have 'captionUnderThumbs' set to true?

Felix Turner

i find that no matter what i change i can't get the caption under the main image

i have the fixed layout set to true and the static var captionX:Number = 50

i have made the swf object larger than needed but still it sits under the thumbnails and won't move

also, my right arrow has disappeared from under my thumbnails completely.  i can't get it to come back

i find that no matter what i change i can't get the caption under the main image

To do this, set 'captionUnderThumbs' to false. If this doesn't work you may be using an old version of the code. Please re-download the latest files using your original download link.

Felix Turner